GRAB SOME POPCORN, RELAX, AND ENJOY THE SHOW!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

JACK AND JILL

And the winners are:
Jack - Johnny Depp (38%)
Jill - Kate Hudson (25%)
Thank you for voting!

FADE IN:

EXT. FOOT OF HILL - DAY

JACK and JILL climbed up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown...
Lying on the grass, distorted images of trees beneath the sky come into view as Jack slowly opens his eyes.

JILL
Jack, can you hear me?

Gingerly touching his bruised head, Jack sits up.

JACK
What happened?

JILL
You broke your crown again.

JACK
My crown? I do not wear a crown.

Studying his clothing, then feeling his face,

JACK
Where's my mask? And my cape?

JILL
Mask? Cape? That was some fall, Jack.

JACK
Have we had the pleasure of meeting, Senorita?

JILL
Well, we've only climbed that hill fetching water
together for what seems like an eternity.

JACK
Fetch water? Me?

JILL
Jack...

JACK
And why do you insist on calling me Jack? I am
Don Juan deMarco.

JILL
Who?

As he stands upright,

JACK
The greatest lover in the world.

JILL
(rolling her eyes)
If we don't fetch the water, we'll be sacked. Not
now, of all times.

JACK
My dear Senorita. You must not fret.

JILL
It takes more than love to pay the bills.

JACK
So young and so cynical. Do not underestimate
the power of love. And, it just so happens--I am rich.

JILL
And where, prey tell, is the money?

JACK
On the other side of the hill.

JILL
Fine. Let's go.

Jack and Jill climbed up the hill to fetch deMarco's money. Jack fell down and broke his crown... Moaning, Jack lies in a stupor.

JILL
Jack?
(no answer)
Mr. deMarco?

JACK
Who?

JILL
James Bond.

JACK
No.

JILL
Robin Hood.

JACK
No.

Jill guides him over the hill by the hand. As they disappear,

JILL (OS)
The King of England.

JACK (OS)
Yes. Yes. Yes.

FADE TO BLACK

**written by petra michelle**

http://petramichelle.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

i beati said...

hahah poor guy let's see Michael Keaton???

Peter Rozovsky said...

No! No Will Ferelll!

Well, maybe. As long as he doesn't write or produce.
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

With a little imagination (or a knock on the head) one can be anyone one chooses to be. Let your imagination run wild!

Rowena said...

Ha! Even before seeing who the possible actors were, I immediately thought of Mike Meyers as Jack.

I'm thirsty...thank god for Pellegrino.

LarryG said...

this is fun! I enjoy your scripts!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well, if it weren't for the fact that I'd chosen Johnny Depp for Jack (naturally), I'd toss him back down the hill again.

As it is, he can be who the heck he wants to be. ;)

I chose Kate for his Jill because they work so well together!

Maude Lynn said...

This is hilarious! What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

This is cute!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That was so cute! I of course picked Johnny Depp as Jack.

PV said...

Treacherous hills. Maybe Jack should wear a helmet...or be more careful. Jill puts up with a lot....LOL

Tipper said...

A very fun one Petra! Somedays I feel a little like Jack-who am I? And other days I feel a little like Jill-who do you think you are?

nonizamboni said...

Hi! Petra! thanks for stopping by. I loved reading this and was reminded why I enjoyed your blog before I got too lazy this winter. Thanks for remembering me and for the kind comments.
Keep those creative juices flowing!

Kat Mortensen said...

That was fun! Never thought about that possibility - great imagination you have. I see Bloom and Hudson in this. I think they'd be good together in a film, don't you? She could pull out that accent she used in "The Four Feathers".

Kat

Tea Time With Melody said...

Great imagination there, I was hooked till the end! Interesting reading.